Recipe Addiction Pages

19.8.11

Ranch Potato Salad

I love this potato salad! It is so different from what I am used to, but it so good! I got this recipe from my mother-in-law, and every time I see her bring it to a bbq I know that I am in big trouble, because I always eat WAY too much of it! 


Ranch Potato Salad

What you need:

(*NOTE: I am not going to put the amount of things you need. This is such an easy salad you just add the ingredients to your liking. And it will vary depending on how many potatoes you use. As a general rule, I cook 2 potatoes for each person being served.)


Red Potatoes
Bacon
Green Onions
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Ranch

Clean red potatoes and cut them in to bite size pieces. Put in a pot and fill with water until the potatoes are covered. Bring water to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender. 

While the potatoes are boiling, cut raw bacon in to small pieces and cook in a pan until you reach your desired crispiness. 

Wash and cut green onions in to small pieces. 

Shred cheddar cheese. 

When potatoes are done cooking, drain the liquid and allow them to cool. When they are cool, mix potatoes with bacon, onions and cheese. Add ranch until you have reached your desired consistency. Enjoy!!!

No comments: